A tried-and-true classic, the Zip personal cooking system is a reliable, no-frills option for hikers and backpackers who want a stowable, efficient, and affordable camping stove for 1 – 2 people. Powered by FluxRing technology, the Zip’s easy-to-use cooking system boils water in just over two minutes with half the fuel consumption of traditional systems. Jetboil’s 0.8-liter FluxRing cooking cup with insulating cozy makes boiling water—and keeping it warm—a breeze. The bottom cover doubles as a measuring cup and a bowl, saving space in your pack for clothes, gear, and food. Compatible Jetboil accessories, such as a coffee press, hanging kit, pot support, skillet, FluxRing cooking pot, and utensils make this a necessity for your next backpacking adventure. Includes fuel canister stabilizer and drink-through lid with pour spout and strainer; easy to pack and carry at only 345 grams.
- Lightweight and packable
- 0.8 litre FluxRing cooking cup with insulating cosy
- Match ignition
- Bottom cover doubles as a measuring cup and bowl
- Boils 0.5 litres of water in 2 minutes, 30 seconds
- Compatible accessories include Coffee Press, Hanging Kit, Pot Support, Skillet, FluxRing Cooking Pot and Utensils
- Fuel Canister Stabiliser included