Vargo set out to create the lightest, most compact trail traction device available…and this is the result. The V3 Pocket Cleats™ weigh a fraction of the weight of other traction devices yet are incredibly strong, durable, and compact. Their unisex one-size-fits-all design adjusts perfectly to all sizes of trail running and lightweight hiking shoes and securely stay put by tying into your shoes’ lacing system. Whether you’re pounding out a snowy trail run or blazing through a winter hike, you’ll be pleasantly surpised by their lightness and effectiveness. In fact, you may even forget you’re wearing them, but you forget to bring them every time Old Man Winter decides to join you.
- Strong, durable ultralight titanium cleats
- TPU coated nylon webbing
- Duraflex™ quick release cord locks
- 12 mm reflective nylon cord
- 13 mm spike length
- Weight (each) 69 g
- Unique “tie-in” design tightly secures to shoes and boots.
- Lateral stability brackets and reverse cleats to prevent side-to-side movement
- Fits into included nylon stuff sack
- Unisex, one size fits all
Additional Fitting Notes:
- Be sure the Pocket Cleats are tied tightly to your shoes.
- Do not lace the Pocket Cleats through the eyelets of your shoes if they prevent the back strap from tightening fully.
- Standing while tying the laces will reduce slack and help you tie the Pocket Cleats on more tightly.
- If the front strap falls off the front of your shoe, shorten the main center strap and the distance between the cleats. If in doubt, shorten the main strap.
- Consider removing a cleat if your shoe size is Women’s 9 or Men’s 7 or less.