Go beyond pots and pans when hiking. Get grillin’ in the bush without charring the Earth or weighing down your pack! The ultralight titanium Vargo Fire Box Grill features a hinged grate and panel system for easy setup, fold-flat packing, and fire preparation. Just lift the grate and add your fuel. Titanium tent stake skewered kebabs, anyone? Your ‘catch of the day’ or the steak you carried in will never taste as good.
- Burns biomass fuel
- Fold flat design to fit in any pack
- Hinged grate for easy setup
- Nylon carrying case included
- Grate size: 20.5 x 20.5 cm
- Open height: 8 cm
- Comes in titanium (164 g) or stainless steel (284 g) (The titanium version is displayed and stocked here. Contact us if you prefer the stainless steel version.)
Tip: Before leaving home, marinate your steak or chops, or pack sausages, fresh prawns, fish, etc. and put them in a freezer bag inside your Vargo BOT HD or BOT 700 and freeze. When you head off pack your frozen food, still in the BOT and use the Cozy for insulation to extend thawing time. Enjoy your over the fire gill in camp for a couple of days, depending on weather.