When a cold beer is just an unattainable dream at least you can douse your desire by having a shower! The Pocket Shower uses the same heat resistant waterproof fabric and roll top closure as our standard Dry Sacks. At the base there is a compact and free-flowing rose that smoothly and gradually adjusts from off to full flow with a simple twist. Fill the 10 Litre Pocket Shower, roll it to close at the top and hang it from two tough D-rings with the lightweight 6 meter cord provided. The black fabric soaks up sun during the day at base camp for a warm shower or fill it at the end of the day for a cool rinse.
The Pocket Shower can be used as a functional dry sack when not used as a shower, and to carry up to 10 litres of water from creek to camp to save multiple trips.
- Contoured shower head with graduated apertures provides equal spray dispersion
- Simple and effective twist mechanism for on and off flow adjustment
- With its’ 10 litres capacity, it gives about a 7-8 minute shower
- Bar tack attached Delrin™ D rings
- Six metres of cord included