The Vargo No-Fly 2P Tent’s integrated fly design and carbon fibre poles offer incredible weight savings by using less, but more durable, material than other tents. This 2 person tent combines Vargo’s hybrid one-piece integrated rain fly design with their patent pending Quadrapoint™ Setup System to be one of the fastest and easiest tents you will ever have the pleasure of setting up while keeping the interior protected from the elements. Most tents rely on clips or tent pole sleeves for setup, whereas the Quadrapoint™ Setup System eliminates the need for both by using insertion holes strategically located on the outside of the tents four corners. Reflective markers make each hole easy to find both day and night. The integrated rain fly allows the tent to always stay dry inside even when setting up in inclement weather, not to mention that you will never have to struggle to figure out which direction to attach the rain fly! Its freestanding dome design, 1.1 metre peak height, and generous 3.16 square metres of living space gives palatial livability for two and can be setup in more places than non-freestanding tents. Get more comfort and simplicity for less weight with the Vargo No-Fly 2P Tent!
- Easy to pitch freestanding dome design sheds wind and water regardless of terrain.
- Integrated fly reduces weight while improving setup speed and simplicity, even in the rain!
- Setup System ensures a speedy pitch each and every time.
- Durable 20 denier nylon materials offers better, more durable protection than finer denier materials.
- Over 34 sq feet (3.1 sq m) and 43 inch (109 cm) peak height for lots of living space.
- Perimeter vents at head and foot end lets air in while keeping rain out.
- Additional internal top vent opens on the inside for more protection or ventilation.