All bits and pieces that are required to fully assemble the kWeld cabling, including a pair of electrode holders. The power input connection consists of loose cable ends. You need to add a connector that matches your power source. Suitable XT150 power connectors are available in the shop. The set includes:
- 2 x CNC machined copper electrode holder
- 1m x AWG8 silicon high flex wire red
- 4 x 10qmm / M6 ring cable shoe
- 4 x Isolation caps for cable shoes
- 2 x heat shrink tubing diameter=12mm , length = 85mm
This set can be purchased with or without assembly service.
- Without assembly service: you receive all parts (cable in one piece) and process them by yourself. This requires access to a suitable crimping tool with inserts for 6.5mm diameters and a heat gun. A detailed assembly guide is part of the system assembly manual.
- With assembly service: choose this option if you like to receive fully machined and assembled parts.