Sea To Summit eVent® Compression Dry Sacks innovation uses air permeable eVent® fabric on the base which allows air to be pushed out of the sack while stopping water getting in. The body is made of a tough 70D Polyurethane-coated fabric. It has a non-wicking roll-top closure and a lid with four straps for even compression. A light, simple and reliable solution that allows you to squash your gear down to one third the volume and keep it dry inside your pack, water craft or anywhere space is an issue.
- Air compresses out, water can’t get in
- Compact and lightweight
- Waterproof and air permeable eVent® fabric base
- Waterproof seams, double stitched and fully tape sealed
- 10,000mm waterhead, lightweight durable Nylon fabric
- Non-wicking roll top closure does not wick moisture
- Reinforced stitching on all stress points
- Grab handle on base
- White interior for better visibility
- Compatible with Field Repair Buckles
NOTE: The eVent Dry Compression Sack comes in more sizes than listed on the Hike Tech website. For ease of packing and unpacking your gear on track, at Hike Tech we recommend using smaller dry sacks rather than using one large waterproof pack liner. (See our suggested Gear Lists) If you require the larger sizes, contact us.