Using a 15D Sil/PU nylon fabric called Ultra-Sil® Nano, a lightweight side release buckle and a thinner roll top closure, Sea To Summit have created a dry sack that is 30% lighter than the 30D Ultra-Sil® Dry Sacks!
- Ultra-Sil® Nano 15D nylon fabric for advanced strength to weight performance
- Ultra-Sil® Nano has a 1200mm waterhead
- Fully seam-sealed for water resistance
- Reinforced stitching for greater seam strength on all stress points
- Hypalon roll top closure does not wick moisture
- Siliconised fabric for easy packing
- Compact and super lightweight
NOTE: Although the Ultra-Sil Nano Dry Sack comes in more sizes than listed on the Hike Tech website. For ease of packing and unpacking your gear on track, at Hike Tech we recommend using smaller dry sacks rather than using one large waterproof pack liner. (See our suggested Gear Lists) If you require the larger sizes, contact us.